Bridge Baron 19
Bridge Baron 19 is contract bridge card game software that offers more than 53 billion billion deals, truly the most complete and easiest-to-use bridge gaming software available.
Five-card majors, SAYC, Precision, 2/1, Acol, and other bidding systems. Tournaments. Bridge Match against another person or the computer. Bidding and play hints at any time. Immediate play, and over 40 other levels of play.
Blackwood, Gerber, and many other optional conventions. Choose your lead conventions and signaling agreements. Five-time World Computer Bridge Champion.
Bridge Baron includes eight programs in one : Play Bridge, Play Bridge Online, Tournaments, Bridge Match, Learn Conventions, Challenges, Deal Library and Deal Generator.
Bridge Baron can play four different types of bridge : Duplicate, Rubber, Single Hand, or Chicago Bridge.
• Each deal is represented by a deal number, and each deal number will always generate the same deal. This allows you to play a deal again or designate the deal for someone else by simply noting the deal number. Every time you run the program the initial deal number is selected randomly, and then deals are numbered consecutively. In this way, you always get a new deal each time you play.
• The Tournaments program enables you to play the actual deals played in previous bridge tournaments. You can play in any of the listed events and find out how you might have done had you been at the tournament and played in the event in question.
• The Bridge Match program lets you play a complete match of up to 16 boards.
• The Conventions program allows you to practice bidding conventions on millions of different deals.
• The Challenges include 264 problem deals designed by Easley Blackwood, one of America’s leading bridge personalities for many years, the inventor of the Blackwood Convention, and author of several books on bridge.
• The Deal Generator allows you to create deals meeting specified point-count and distribution criteria, or conforming to particular bidding sequences.