Wondershare PDF to Excel Converter is a practical conversion tool to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. It preserves all the data as well as the layout and formatting of the PDF files after conversion. So it is much easier for you to perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and change data in the output Excel spreadsheets.
- Supports exporting Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Excel 2007 or Excel 2010
- Supports importing Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 formats
- Supports encrypted PDF files conversion
- Convert PDF to Excel Accurately
- Preserve the original layout of text, columns, tables, charts and hyperlinks of PDF files to Excel spreadsheets. No need to retype or reformat the converted spreadsheets
- Images in the PDF files are extracted out separately and can be inserted into the Excel spreadsheets.
- 3 Efficient Conversion modes
- Batch conversion-Convert 200 PDF files at one time
- Partial conversion-Select any pages from the PDF file to convert
- Right-click conversion-Right-click on a PDF file and select Convert with Wondershare PDF to Excel, you can convert it into an Excel spreadsheet without launching the program
- Standalone, doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed
- Convert all the pages or selected pages of a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet, each page is a separate worksheet in the spreadsheet
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Supports languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese
- OS: Windows 7/2003/XP/Vista 32bit
- Minimum hardware requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space.
Screenshot of Wondershare PDF to Excel